TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to SekolahApa.com! (which will later be referred to as “SekolahApa”, “site”, “us”)
SekolahApa is an educational institution marketplace platform that helps user to search, compare and enrol with benefits. SekolahApa also connects parents and prospective students with educational institutions in Indonesia. SekolahApa presents a list of educational institutions, educational events, educational job opening, educational blog, school supplies marketplace, accommodation marketplace and list of features that related to the educational needs.
All of these Terms and Conditions apply and are binding for all visitors and users of SekolahApa services. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions, do not access or use SekolahApa services.
USE OF THE SITE
- By agreeing to be bound by all of our Terms and Conditions, you have been granted access to limited use to display the site on your browser page for personal use and not for commercial purposes or third party use unless written approval has been obtained from us.
- When visiting or using the features and services on the site, you are strictly prohibited from:
- Violating applicable law, including the Information and Electronic Transaction (ITE) law, consumer protection, unfair competition, Race and Intergroup Religion (SARA), intellectual property, and others.
- Providing false information, slander, false news (hoax), discrimination or harassment of certain SARA, pornography.
- Interfere with or take action to destroy the site by uploading viruses, malicious code, or other hacking actions.
- Use the site for commercial purposes or outside personal use.
- Collect and use information content from the site without our official approval.
- Spread advertisements, promotions, and email spam.
- Add, delete, and change features or content from the site.
- Save and copy features or content from the site.
- Violation of any of the Terms and Conditions above is a criminal offense and SekolahApa will report and provide your information to the authorized parties to be processed according to law.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel and delete your account if there is a violation of SekolahApa’s Terms and Conditions.
- Comments or opinions on the site are the personal opinions of each visitor and may not reflect our opinion. We are not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the use of site services.
FOR GENERAL USERS
- You understand that all information regarding educational institutions are provided by third parties who are outside SekolahApa’s control.
- You are fully responsible for the use of site services. All losses incurred by third party information are outside our responsibility.
- We reserve the right to delete and change your comments and opinions on the site in the event of a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to delete, block and ban your account and network in the event of a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- The use of your account information for the benefit of SekolahApa and third parties working with SekolahApa is permitted on permanent terms by SekolahApa’s consent without going through an intermediary. All matters relating to your information are fully SekolahApa’s right.
FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- If the educational institution chooses to be registered as an institution on the site, you are asked to register first.
- You will receive information log in as an educational institution account. You agree to be fully responsible for protecting the privacy of your account logins and agree to be responsible for all activities that are carried out through your account.
- We strongly recommend that you maintain the confidentiality of your account password. We have the right to suspend your account or ask you to change your password if we believe it is not safe enough. We are not responsible for lost passwords and any damage or loss caused by it.
- You are required to complete the information on the features provided. You must provide accurate and true profile data. We are not responsible for any claims of loss from site users caused by inaccurate information.
- We reserve the right to reject, change, and delete your institution’s information if it finds a violation of SekolahApa’s Terms and Conditions which will be informed later to you.
- We recommend that you always log out after using site services to prevent unauthorized use by parties.
- The use of your account information for the benefit of SekolahApa or third parties working with SekolahApa is permitted on permanent terms by SekolahApa’s consent without going through an intermediary. All matters relating to your information are fully SekolahApa’s right.
Although we are committed to providing the best service to you, we cannot promise that the service at SekolahApa will meet all your needs. We cannot guarantee that the site will be completely free of errors. If you find misinformation on the site, we would appreciate it if you could report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your access to the site will also sometimes be restricted for the sake of repairing, maintaining or adding SekolahApa service features. We will try to restore your access to site services as soon as possible.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This site provides links to other sites (Third Party Sites). We have not reviewed and cannot review all material available through the Third Party Site that we link to. We have no control over Third Party Sites and are not responsible for the content, use, privacy policies, or implementation of their services.
Linking to Third Party Sites does not mean that we represent or endorse these Third Party Sites. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer system from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious content. We are not responsible for any losses resulting from your use of Third Party Sites.
We do not promise that the information available on the site is suitable for use in locations outside Indonesia. We prohibit the use of site services in locations where SekolahApa’s information does not comply with applicable legal provisions. If you choose to access the site from locations outside Indonesia, you do so on your own initiative and are fully responsible for compliance with local laws.