Play is a core aspect of learning in this age group. It is how children become aware of the world around them and how they continue to discover and develop. It is the vehicle for our children to develop the skills they will need to become confident and independent learners.
In this age group, we will:
• Provide a safe, engaging and nurturing environment for your child,
• Promote trust in themselves,
• Develop confidence in their abilities,
• Develop gross motor coordination, fine motor skills, and language skills,
• Offer opportunities to gain independence in daily tasks.