using SekolahApa services. By accessing or using SekolahApa services, you have read, understood and agreed to all policies for the collection and use of your information as stated below.
We collect your personal data provided to us when registering as an educational institution in SekolahApa. Personal data including information related to name, no. KTP, address, telephone number, account number, e-mail address or scan of your document. We also collect non-personally identifiable information, which may be linked to your personal data, including log in accounts and IP addresses, and search preferences related to specific searches.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
To prevent unauthorised access, we enforce reasonable physical, electronic and organisational procedures to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental destruction, or loss, accidental alteration, or unauthorised disclosure or access. We use your personal data and other information collected through the site to register, provide you with the services requested, build features so that services are easier to use on the site, and contact you about all of these services. This includes requests for faster and more accurate information retrieval, better customer service and timely notifications about new services and special offers. From time to time, SekolahApa may contact you to ask for feedback about your experience using site services, ask for advice to help us improve site services, or to offer special offers to you as a site user, where you have stated your agreement to receive such communications this.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
SekolahApa has the right to share your personal data with third parties that we collaborate with to perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and site development services, data analysis, marketing of our products and services, handling payment transactions or customer service providers for you. All third parties have an obligation to maintain the security and confidentiality of personal data, and to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and agreements. SekolahApa can disclose personal data to protect ourselves against claims, respond to calls to be witnesses, litigation, lawful requests from law enforcement officials, or as needed to comply with applicable law, or to use in connection with all sales, assignments or transfers other than all or part of our business or company. We may also disclose personal data to apply the Terms and Conditions that apply to our products and services, or to protect the
rights, intellectual property, property or safety of SekolahApa, users, or others.
To provide a better quality of service, we use cookie technology on the site. Cookies are small codes, generally stored on the users computer, which enable the site to itself for each user by remembering information about the users visit to the site. Cookies can store various information, including IP addresses, navigation data, server information, data transfer times, user preferences, and e-mail addresses and passwords used to access sites. The section of the toolbar of most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or how to configure your browser to reject cookies at once. If you do not enable cookies, you will not be able to access various important functions or features on this site and you may only be able to use the site limited. Cookies used on this site are associated with users' personal data. If you want to update your personal data, or use any rights to access, rectify, delete, or oppose processing of your personal data that you may have under applicable law, please contact us via email to email@example.com. To protect your privacy and security, we will
verify your identity before granting access rights and we have the right to make changes to your personal data. All requests to access your personal data will be answered in less than 30 days.
REGISTRATION OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Users of this site are expected to create a membership account by registering and providing certain data. In registering and providing certain data, you guarantee that:
1. Users over 17 years old are proven by an identity card, if they are less than 17 years old then it is permissible to use a parent's identity card as data verification.
2. Information about yourself is true and accurate, current and complete as required in the registration form on the Site (registration data) and you will update this registration data to keep it true, correct and complete.
3. We are not responsible for any loss or danger that may occur, where the loss or damage caused by inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you.
4. After registering, you will receive a password and user identity. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password (password) and the users identity and you are fully responsible for all activities related to the user's password or identity. You can only use one user identity and password at a time.
5. We strongly recommend that you maintain the confidentiality of your account password. We have the right to suspend your account or ask you to change your
password if we believe it is not safe enough. We are not responsible for lost passwords and any damage or loss caused by it.
6. We recommend that you always log out after using site services to prevent unauthorized use by parties. SekolahApa will not be held responsible for any loss, damage and loss arising from your failure to comply with these regulations.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
In the case of changes in control in SekolahApa or changes in ownership for the site, all users; personal data will be part of the transfer of these assets.